Our highly skilled team of specialists works hard to provide the world with safe, reliable energy solutions. We are small but mighty; every single one of our members contributes to our ongoing success. Our appointed candidate will be in a team of subject matter experts, working within the Product Development & Innovation department (PD&I).
- Ensure adherence to business QHSE polices, processes, procedures, and standards, demonstrating a positive and open safety and quality culture.
- For supporting the business to continue to generate revenue form the existing product-lines.
- Work with the development team to manage the compliance and certification of new product-lines into the business.
- Lead compliance projects and delivery projects within the agreed schedule.
- Co-ordination tests with internal and external resource.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Communicate regularly to all business stakeholders.
- Prepare reports for senior leadership and ensure excellent communication to keep project managers updated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Working knowledge of the compliance / certification process.
- Demonstrable experience of product compliance covering new and legacy designs.
- Experience of hazardous area product compliance assessment processes, audits, design reviews and testing.
- Experience working with 3rd party notified bodies to successfully certify hazardous area products.
- Good working knowledge of general product safety standards and hazardous area standards, including ATEX, IECEx, EMC, LVD etc.
At Tracerco, you can make an impact that energises our world!
To submit your application please click the Apply Today button below.
Be ambitious, be curious, be Tracerco!